Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 164
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 173
  • Total: 173
Gear4Music

Worfstock 2017 - Dakota

Started by Hinfrance, September 17, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

Finally found the time to finish Dakota. Alas the high def cameras had packed up for this song, so I added a few arguably over the top effects to make it visually less dull. I am very happy with the mix though: Cubase Pro 9.5 and Wavelab Elements 9.5. Video done with Power Director 16

Joom

Very nice, Hinfrance.  Great music, and nice video.  Always enjoy watching live performances.

I like Power Director 16 too, have used it since it's first version.  One of 11 video editors I use for various projects.

Nice work on this one all the way around...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

Mick

Impressive H. 

You guys really should do more of this stuff, it sounded great I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting it up.   :tup:

I also use Powerdirector, well my missus does, should upgrade I guess, we're still on version 13 ultimate if I remember correctly.

Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

Glad you liked it.

We're getting together again next July for another bash. The band members live all over the place - me in France, guitarist Isle of Man, drummer Spain and singer London. So it can be a bit tricky to get everything organised. At least it's all Europe :)

Joom

Quote from: Hinfrance on September 18, 2018, 03:56:51 PM
So it can be a bit tricky to get everything organised. At least it's all Europe :)

Sounds like "tricky" would be putting it mildly, H, but well worth the effort.  Good to see people from different areas getting together to share a love for music, especially with talent like that.  Long time till July, but we'll be waiting.  Great band...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

Hinfrance

Thanks Joom.

Long time until July indeed, but gives us time to learn some new stuff - although Dakota will definitely be in next year's set :)

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com