Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 113
  • Total: 113
Guitar Center

Boss GT-6

Started by Hinfrance, March 15, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

Feeling quite pleased with myself - look what I picked up from the second hand shop for £60 this morning:

Just reading the manual. Hours of potential fun methinks  :tup:

Mick

Nice find Howard.  You must have some great second hand shops around your area, you did very well there.  :tup:

I've only got one Boss pedal atm, and that's a ME-25, that's complicated enough for me, lol..
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

Half way through the manual and have played with some of the presets. Although it's an old machine it's built like a tank and has a huge array of options. Sounds really good through the Mustang with the output option set to 'combo'. None of the usual Mustang high frequency bias is evident, lovely and smooth. 'Only' 35 user patches, but the Katana has just 10, and that is more than enough. I am extremely pleased with it so far.

No USB, but really I never use pedals to record directly anyway. Also has no xlr balanced outs, but this is not an issue for me either.

Hinfrance

Mmm, actually it's 35 banks of 4 user patches, rather more than enough. Really enjoying playing with it.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com