Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 144
  • Total: 144
Gear4Music

Worfstock 2017

Started by Hinfrance, March 01, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

I have finally managed to finish off the first track from my birthday party gig last July. Cover of All The Small Things. Mixed in Reaper 5 and 'mastered' with Wavelab Elements (jeez, have you seen how much they want for the full version of that?!?!).

It was a fun evening, even if our guest singer did lose his voice: after three days solid of rehearsals he'd overdone it rather.

Anyway, FWIW:

Mick

Nice job Howard.  Really enjoyed that.  :tup:

Think you told me before, but what guitar and amp were you using in that vid?
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

The gear was:
Me - bass: Hohner 5 string B Bass, Digitech BP200 pedal, Behringer Ultrabass 300 head through 2 homemade 1x15 cabs loaded with Celestion Sidewinder 250w drivers (one of which blew during the set, they were 25 years old, and I've now replaced them with some cheap drivers from Thomann until I can afford to get some decent replacements)
Champ- guitar: Jackson super strat, Zoom G3X pedal, Boss Katana 2x12
Mike - drums: I think this was his Mapex kit - tbh not sure, he has 8 kits!

We had a fun time, despite a few technical glitches, mostly my blown cab which had survived three days of full on rehearsal without a murmur - isn't that always the way?

Hinfrance

Mick

Enjoyed that one too Howard, nice job.  Looks like you were all having a great time. 

Thanks for sharing.  :tup:

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

Glad you liked it Mick - there are a few more where that one came from, when I finally get around to editing the audio/video. Alas there will be no Worfstock 2018, but we've already set the date for 2019 :)

Mick

Quote from: Hinfrance on March 26, 2018, 12:25:10 PM
Glad you liked it Mick - there are a few more where that one came from, when I finally get around to editing the audio/video. Alas there will be no Worfstock 2018, but we've already set the date for 2019 :)

Cool, hope you video it and share them again. Look forward to it.  ;)

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com