Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 68
  • Total: 68
samash.com

Guitar tuition in the comfort of your own home

Started by Guitarglasgow, November 04, 2012, 08:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guitarglasgow

Guitar tuition in the comfort of your own home, with flexible times to fit round work, kids, school, Uni or whatever else life throws at you. Learning to play the guitar should be fun, not a chore, something to look forward to. The guitar lessons are designed to accommodate your ability, all levels from total never-held-a-guitar-before beginner all the way through to University guitar student.

Learn to play by ear – it’s the best tool you’ll ever have! I make sure that all of my students can use their ears as well as their fingers. Guitar lessons can develop not only your skills on the instrument but also your understanding of music in general. I make sure scales and theory are explained simply and clearly, the building blocks toward independent guitar playing. I aim for my students to be able to teach themselves, I don’t want to keep you all to myself!

Lessons are designed to be as comfortable as possible. I have had ten years of experience encouraging and helping guitar players from all areas of life. I will not let you feel frustrated or lost at any time. Anyone who wants to can be a great guitar player, and I get a lot of excitement and pleasure out of helping people at any stage of that journey.

Get in touch for a chat, no obligation at all and I won’t try and force a sale on you!

www.guitarglasgow.com

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com