Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 104
  • Total: 104
Gear4Music

How do you store your guitar?

Started by Mick, January 01, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

How do you store your guitar(s)?  Hang it from a wall, or inside a cupboard, or leave them on a guitar stand.  Do you always store in a hard case, or gig bag.  I have mine in their original hard cases, and have a couple of theme in gig bags.

Just wondering what other people do.
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

Hard cases where I have them, failing that gig bags. The ones I use regularly, at least once a week, I keep on guitar stands in my study. Except for my acoustic which is on a stand in a corner of the living room.

Joom

Not playing much anymore, I have four stored in hard cases in storage closets.  The two I do still pick at once in a while are on guitar stands, one in the office/studio, and one in the living room.  The auto-harp and other various instruments are also packed away in storage closets...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com