Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 306
  • Total: 306
samash.com

Buying guitar equipment on ebay

Started by Mick, November 03, 2012, 02:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

So, is ebay a good place to by a guitar or accessory. 

What's the best bit of kit you've bought from ebay and was it a bargain?  Looking at what some items sold for, some seem to pay quite high prices compared with the high street stores. 

That said, you can still get the odd bargain if you spot something no one else has seen, normally the item has been listed to the wrong category, and very often has no bidders. ;)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarglasgow

I got an Epiphone V for £150 a few years back. Plays really well and is still one of my most used guitars although the poor thing needs a bit of tlc.

The trick with lots of gear and big stuff is to look for local stuff with no postage option. Prices come right down, so long as you don't mind going to pick things up.

Mick

Hi Guitarglasgow, and welcome to GG.  :tup:

Sounds like you got a bargain there, bet it sounds and plays very nicely.  I've not been quite so fortunate myself, but I keep looking.  ;)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com