• Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 223
  • (April 06, 2015, 12:26:53 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 19
Google (2)

Author Topic: Katana Version 2 update  (Read 3602 times)

Offline Mick

• Administrator
  • Site Owner
    • guitarist-guild
    • View Profile
    • Guitarist Guild
Katana Version 2 update
« on: October 03, 2017, 06:39:53 AM »
Available starting in October 2017, the feature-packed Katana Version 2 update adds many user-requested additions and enhancements to the Katana stage amp

lineup. New SDE-3000 delay, Phaser 90E, and Flanger 117E effects bring the total number to 58, and the Tone Setting memories have been doubled for even greater versatility while performing. The update also includes newly added channel and global EQs for refined tone-shaping, powerful Cabinet Resonance and Air Feel direct out functions derived from the Waza amp series, and many other great features.

Katana Version 2 is a free, user-installable update for all Katana owners, and is available in the Downloads section. https://www.boss.info/global/support/updates_drivers/

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

Camera Craniums

Guitarist Guild

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Katana Version 2 update
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 07:34:05 AM »
Thanks for that Mick, I shall try to get that later. I'll let you know how it goes.

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 02:01:08 PM »
Had a good day and a bit bad too, but the bad was first - had a disk read error on my whizzy SSD which meant that after trying everything under the sun and then some I had to reinstall Windows. So now I've got the latest release and although the reinstall deleted all the temp files causing a few minor irritations and *expletive deleted* XLN decided it was yet another new computer (it does this every time there is an OS upgrade and when I cloned the HDD to the new SSD) thus screwing up the product licences, it's all going swimmingly so far. Even Cubase is working, which given that is what I spend most of my time using, is rather nice.

Just got to sort out all the other computer ID related licences (they'll all be music software) before I'm back to full working order. So all in all not a bad day. Oh and the new firmware for my Katana amplifier is, to coin an expression from over the pond, awesome.

The amps themselves are just lovely - I am reminded of this every time I use it.  :beer:

Offline Mick

• Administrator
  • Site Owner
    • guitarist-guild
    • View Profile
    • Guitarist Guild
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 08:27:43 PM »
Don't you just hate it when that happens.   I'm still running the old fashioned hard drives in my PCs I haven't gone SSD yet. 

Glad to hear you like the Katana V2 upgrade, looks like some nice improvements included.  Still yet to try one though, yes shame on me.  :)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

Camera Craniums

Guitarist Guild

Rimmers-Music