The VST scanning is glitchy - I had to cancel the scan and start again. It doesn't like my Xpand2 synth, which is a shame because that's the one I really like to use. VST3s caused a few hiccups too, it tried to load Groove Agent SE, but that is locked to Cubase and again I had to cancel and restart to allow it to quarantine Groove Agent and finish scanning the others.
There will be quite a lot of setting up to do - I have enabled the additional ins and outs on my Saffire, but haven't got around to trying to enable additional midi inputs like my Akai MPC which is also switched off by default, along with my Novation controller . .
I've spent most of the afternoon fiddling about with my BP355 which arrived in the post at lunchtime - typical Digitech, the downloadable manual is for firmware V1, and the pedal has V1.1 on it so it took me ages to work out how to get the expression pedal to just act as a simple volume pedal. Needless to say it's not the parameter labelled 'level'