Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 126
  • Total: 126
samash.com

SWISS PICKS - Kicking Dunlop's Ass since 2011

Started by SwissPicks, August 21, 2017, 04:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwissPicks

Sure, you spend thousands on guitars, amps, & effects. Why not spend $1 on a guitar pick that will improve your glide and accuracy. I know... you've heard this before. Don't take my word for it, but take it from Rusty Cooley, Ronny Gutierrez (Soilwork), Brian James (Fallujah), Christian Thompson (Falling In Reverse), Matt Perrin (Angelmaker, Threat Signal) and many other pros who have found their 'Pick of Destiny'..  Made in the U.S.A. We're so good, the competition WON'T allow these in stores!

www.swisspicks.com

Mick

Hi Swisspicks, and welcome to GG.

Those picks look great, and can see how they would sit between fingers very nicely. 

My technique when it comes to holding a pick is pretty bad they keep turning as I play, and I'm sure this design would help.  Either that or I'll have to resort to using a coin like Bryan May does.  ;D  Actually do you make round picks? 
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

Interesting, might give those a go. I use Dunlop Max-Grip picks, but as I am rubbish player who knows if that makes a difference?  :D

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com