Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 293
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 242
  • Total: 242
Guitar Center

Vape Tanks, or E-Cigarettes

Started by Mick, February 19, 2017, 08:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

OK, I'm a long term smoker, and want to try and kick the habit.  Been thinking about trying a Vape Tank instead of real tobacco, but I'm new to all this vape stuff.  Anyone here made the move?

Three days ago I purchased a cheap starter kit, and so far I haven't had a real cigarette for two and a half days, that's a record for me to be honest.  Normally I'd be going crazy for a fag.   I don't know if it's the cheapy kit I got, or perhaps the juice I'm using, but I feel it could be a little stronger. 

Quite like the look of this one on amazon, IMECIG® G3 Upgrade (Add Magnetic Dust Cap) Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit But any recommendations are welcome, I usually smoke rolling tobacco, so something with similar strength would be great.
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Mick

After reading and watching many reviews I finally decided to upgrade to a cheap mod and tank setup, and found the one I wanted on www.amazon.co.uk

The Aspire Zelos 50w Kit Nautilus 2 Tank (Black).  it's a great little mod and tank combo, and does exactly what I need to move on from real cigarettes.  The Nautilus 2 Tank has adjustable air flow so it can be turned down to give you that tight draw like you'd get from a real cig.  Open up the airflow and crank up the wattage and your doing virtually mouth to lung.

The Nautilus 2 tank is a very neat looking tank, but it has its drawbacks for me.  One being, because it's a top filling tank and toe top cap has a integrated cover that slides over the glass tube, it's quite difficult to grip the thing to unscrew the cap /Cover to refill it, it's very smooth with no knurling to gain any grip. Its small, only hold 2ml of juice, but that's the size all tanks will be soon due to the new laws being introduced.

Apart from that this thing is fantastic, and the mod itself is extremely easy to operate, has loads of functions if you want to explore, or use different tanks. And a built in 2500mAh Battery so you'll get a lot of vaping in between charges.

More links with the same kit.

https://www.vapemate.co.uk/vape-hardware/aspire-zelos-50w-kit.html
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com