Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 118
  • Total: 118
Guitar Center

Guitar Tuner ?

Started by Mick, September 25, 2016, 01:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

What make and model guitar tuner do you use?

I'm now a great fan of my Snark Guitar, Bass and Violin Clip On Tuner.  After using a Korg GA-1 for a couple of years, finding it pretty tricky to see clearly, I decided to give the Snark a try.  Well I have to say it's a breath of fresh air.  It's really easy to see and easy to use.   I highly recommend you give the Snark tuner range a try.

Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

I'd not seen that model Mick.

I use one of these:

as a clip on tuner. Details HERE. I also have a Fender clip tuner which is OK. The APX700 has a built in tuner, and the tuners built into the Fender Mustangs are easy and accurate (especially easy to use with the 4 button footswitch). For the bass I have a venerable Arion pedal, which is still the best tuner I've owned. On the 'phone I use the Boss TU-3 app.

th3lanc3

I've been using the Boss TU tuner for a while now, seems tried and true.

But, I've had my eye on the Polytune. That tuner looks pretty slick.

Peter
Thank You for reading! :)
Peter

Hinfrance

As you can see from my previous post I have the clip on Polytune. One strum and you can see if you are in tune. Very handy. I'm sure the floor pedal will be even slicker.

Mick

Quote from: th3lanc3 on November 10, 2016, 05:03:09 PM
I've been using the Boss TU tuner for a while now, seems tried and true.

But, I've had my eye on the Polytune. That tuner looks pretty slick.

Peter

Peter, hi and welcome to Guitarist Guild.  ;) Must say the Polytune does look pretty neat. although I've not actually used a pedal based tuner yet. 

Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Skhilled

Thanks guys. If I do decide to get another bass I'll definitely have to try one of these. :)

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com