Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 243
  • Total: 243
Gear4Music

Daisy Rock UK Fun Day at Advance Music Hornchurch

Started by DaisyRockGuitars, November 19, 2014, 10:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaisyRockGuitars

We are holding a Daisy Rock UK Fun Day at Advance Music Hornchurch. Join us for fun and music. On this special day there will be a 10% discount on the marked price of our Daisy Rock guitars and also a 10% discount on all guitar accessories in store! Lots to look forward to. There will be a great raffle to win a Daisy Rock short scale acoustic guitar with all money raised donated to the Alice Gross Youth Music Memorial Fund. Last but not least, you will be able to get all your Christmas music with a 10% discount.
Daisy Rock UK

Scarebear

scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

DaisyRockGuitars

Daisy Rock UK

Scarebear

Based on the posts you've made and the amount of cool British guitar playing folk I've met online I think you may just be right :)

DaisyRockGuitars

Yes, it's all happening in the UK and we hope we are doing our part to help girls get in to playing the guitar and enjoy their love of music. Here is another pic to whet your appetite!
Daisy Rock UK

Scarebear

Well my favourite model seems to be there. Job well done :)

DaisyRockGuitars

Daisy Rock UK

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com