Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 293
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 240
  • Total: 240
Gear4Music

Stoneham Amps

Started by Stoneham Amps, September 28, 2014, 12:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneham Amps

Hi all, thanks for looking, Stoneham Amplification are proud to present our official demo video featuring the awesome Jimi Savage on guitar. We are a small company at present, based in Newcastle UK, but rapidly gaining momentum.  Check us out on facebook, twitter (@StonehamAmps) and youtube.

Here's the video: http://youtu.be/XUWzpNhfgfw

www.stonehamamps.co.uk

Scarebear

That's a great sounding amplifier! I love that at least one of those knobs goes from 0-666 :)

The demo track was seriously impressive too I must say.
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Stoneham Amps

Thanks very much, glad you enjoyed the demo. The music was written especially to suit the look of the Sentinel amp, so the next video will be completely different, and show off how versatile the V2-50 is.  Maybe a little something for Gary Moore fans, some tasty blues..... watch this space!

Scarebear

50 watts is as small as you're making heads currently? If not I'd love to know more for my weekly amplifier head article series (gratuitous plug). :)
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Stoneham Amps

Quote from: Scarebear on October 02, 2014, 11:30:31 AM
50 watts is as small as you're making heads currently? If not I'd love to know more for my weekly amplifier head article series (gratuitous plug). :)

I've build some 30 watt heads as custom builds, and plan to expand the production range next year to include low power amps

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com