Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 62
  • Total: 62
samash.com

Hello everyone!

Started by DansGuitarMusic, June 07, 2016, 03:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DansGuitarMusic

Cool to find this place and I can't wait to jump in and start contributing! I have played guitar for 20+ years and do cover songs and guitar pedal reviews on YouTube! Can't wait to hear all your songs too!

Mick

Hi Dan, and welcome to Guitarist Guild. 

Just been checking out some of your track and review threads, nice work.  Thanks for posting them for us.

As you can see we're a bit quiet over here, but I'm doing my best to try and build up the forum.  If you have any ideas how to get people chatting over here I'll listen with open ears.  ;)

Off to check out some more of your posts.  :tup:
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

DansGuitarMusic

Well hopefully just posting more will bring a bit of life back. I have replied to few older threads just to see what will happen. I do see lots of piano covers. Which are great, but this is a GuitaristGuild!  Lets dust off our guitars and get playing!!!

Mick

Quote from: DansGuitarMusic on June 07, 2016, 11:46:31 PM
Well hopefully just posting more will bring a bit of life back. I have replied to few older threads just to see what will happen. I do see lots of piano covers. Which are great, but this is a GuitaristGuild!  Lets dust off our guitars and get playing!!!

Thanks Dan.  To be honest I'm quite happy for any style of covers to be posted, but I agree some more guitar stuff would be very welcome.  It seems strange to me, a few people take the time to sign up, but rarely do they get around to actually posting anything.  Something must be putting them off, but I can't see what.  ???
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com