Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 165
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 181
  • Total: 182
  • Mick
samash.com

Riffstation Competition.

Started by Mick, June 29, 2014, 04:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Riffstation
  The ultimate practice app for guitarists and musicians - for mac osx and pc
(July Competition)

Guitarist Guild has teamed up with www.riffstation.com in order to offer you a chance to win a full copy of Riffstation, which we will be giving away to one of our lucky members here at Guitarist Guild.

What is Riffstation?

Riffstation is the ultimate guitar software application for players of all abilities. It consists of 3 modules; Jam Master, Riff Builder and Chord Viewer. Load any music file from your iTunes (or any) music library and Riffstation will unleash all of the untapped resources contained in the music collection you already own! Isolate the guitar, slow it down, loop the riff, see the chords and build custom jam tracks using the music you love. Check out the Feature List for more information.  Also check out the Video Tutorials.

How to enter the competition:

To win a copy of this great prize, a full version of Riffstation, all you need to do is register here at guitaristguild.com and to answer the question below, and send your answers to me by Personal Message.  Your username will then be entered manually by me into this competition thread.

Question:  What are three main features of Riffstation ? (as stated on the Riffstation Feature List).  All entries must be in by midnight July 30th GMT,  to qualify.

Riffstation

System Requirements

Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. Mac OSX 64 Bit 10.6 and higher.

www.riffstation.com
Riffstation Twitter Page
Riffstation facebook page
Riffstation Youtube Channel

Note: The winner will be chosen randomly from the entries, and must give me the correct answers.  The winner will need to download, and install the trial version of Riffstation from the Downloads page, and we will supply you the serial numbers to activate your software.

If your username doesn't appear on this thread, then you've either given incorrect answers, or I haven't received the Private Message from you.  In which case, either send me the correct answer (before the closing date), or post in the competition discussion thread, asking why your name is missing, so I can deal with it.
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Mick

Below is a list of member names who are taking part in the competition.  I'll add to this list as people enter.  If you have any comments, or problems entering the competition, you can ask for help in the Discussion - Riffstation Competition board.

User Name.

• Connor Baxter
  • Scarebear
  • Jodey Baxter
  • Hinfrance
  • Bainesly
  • macman
  • DialtonePickups
  • Andrew360ad
  • edteneyck
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com