Clutch™ is a mechanical m...
[January 19, 2017, 01:07:12 PM]
Guitarclutch - The Soundm...
[January 19, 2017, 12:56:38 PM]
Exclusive Promo Code For ...
[January 17, 2017, 06:27:47 PM]
Katalat koirat feat. Kost...
[January 13, 2017, 05:20:36 PM]
GuitarBox sale just got b...
[January 08, 2017, 08:15:48 PM]
GuitarBox Newsletter - Ja...
[January 05, 2017, 10:17:20 AM]
Computer / Console Games
[January 01, 2017, 01:36:00 PM]
Luthier needs help !
[December 31, 2016, 07:41:30 PM]
Greetings! Good to be on ...
[December 31, 2016, 07:40:08 PM]
As well as having a great forum where you can discuss all things Music Gear, Guitar(s), Drums, Keyboards etc, the forum also provides the following boards, and loads more. Please check them out. That said, you don't need to be in a band, or even play an instrument to enjoy the forums. Just jump in and post anything music related. You'd be crazy not to give it a go.
What does Guitarist Guild offer?
Free Band Promotion and Gear Promotion. The more you post, the more your posts get shared via twitter and facebook. So get posting.
- Forums. where you can discuss all things Music and Gear, or just chat about stuff in general.
- Company shout outs board. A place for Guitar and accessory retailers / manufacturers to shout about the products, and promote any of your gear. Just start a new topic in this board, and remember to add links.
- Promote your band. Bands / Solo artists can promote themselves or their music, or gigs. Start a new topic in this board, and add links back to your sites, your music etc.
- Advertise your Gigs. Got a Gig or Event coming up? please post it here and let the world know about it.
- Teaching Services. If you teach people to play the guitar, then advertise your services in the appropriate board, again just start a new topic here in this board. Don't forget to leave a link.
- Gear Reviews. Here you'll find a selection of user gear reviews. If you have a piece of kit, and would like to tell us what you think of it, go ahead.
Essex Band had their gear stolen.
Colchester Ska rock outfit Shooty and the Bang Bang stored their instruments and equipment in their car at 5pm on December 28 in St Mary's Car Park, after a performance raising funds for the Robin Cancer Trust in V Bar on Colcester High Street. They are now trying to raise funds to replace the stolen gear. If you can help in any way I'm sure it will be appreciated.
Marshall CODE100 100W 2x12" Combo Modelling Amp Details
From Marshall comes the CODE series of amplifiers, with collaboration from Softube to create MTS modeling to deliver a series that have the authentic modelling of classic and contemporary Marshall tones with professional quality FX. The CODE 100C produces 100W of pure power with a selection of controls to adjust your sound to match your needs, and with the ability to connect via Bluetooth, USB and jack to listen to your favorite songs, making this a immensely well designed amp that will match your needs.Check out the full range at gear4music.com